”I now understand what leadership means and what my own role is. I know what I want and I’m relaxed but determined. This has been great for us managers.”
”I obtained the tools I needed and now I find myself excited about my job as a leader. I’m able to handle even challenging conversations, envision development opportunities, set goals and achieve them.”
“It has been an extremely positive and educational experience that has become a permanent habit.”
Authentic personal leadership and accountability
- Building on strengths, values and improving self-image
- Clear vision, goals and implementation
- Self-confidence and motivation
- Work-life balance
- Communication skills and leading others
Leadership is the key to organizational success
Effective and communicative leadership is the key to organizational well-being and success. A leader provides an example to people surrounding him or her and has a significant effect on work habits and producing results.
Development starts from within
Achieving success and results is highly dependent on the ability to lead oneself. This is why genuine leadership development happens from the inside out.
Personal leaders determine the life they want and then, through planning and action, make it happen. The program is a conscious and goal-oriented development process. You will develop skills, strengths and personal leadership.
You´re in charge and won´t let circumstances hold you back.
Focus on the essentials in your work environment
During an engaging process, you will work through your real-life situations and challenges and find new perspectives and solutions. You will implement goals, plans and insights step by step. You will grow simultaneously with your tasks.
You will improve leadership skills and build on your existing experience and strengths by focusing on areas most important to you. The unique substance of our programs, proven to produce results, creates a clear structure for your development process.
An experienced LMI Leadership Developer provides you with personal support and guidance. We use several different methods (coaching, mentoring, consulting and multi-sensory learning) and challenge you to make the necessary changes.
Change takes time — start today for early pay-off. Contact us!
With sufficient time to process habits, behavior and attitudes, you will achieve measurable changes and permanent results. Therefore, the recommended length for the program is 7–9 months. Your progress will be followed and measured during the whole process.
The program is suitable for leaders on all levels of management and also for sales personnel and experts – individually or in groups. The program is designed and delivered to meet the goals and development needs of the organization and the participant.
Effective Personal Leadership® process
- Evaluation and goal setting with the participant’s superior/HR
- Interview and personal goal setting with each participant
- 8–12 one-on-one coaching sessions, addressing the themes of the program and working with participants’ real-life situations and challenges
- Unique material for each participant: thought-provoking theory, management self-assessments and a template for your own Plan of Action
- Support from your Leadership Developer throughout the process
- Midterm and end-of-course evaluations
- Follow-up meeting approx. 3 months after the process
- Necessary discussions with the superior/HR
Thought-provoking text in both readable and listenable formats.
Material available in both physical and online versions and in several languages.
The program also works well as remote coaching through MS Teams/Zoom.
From 5,400 euros + VAT
The cost for a group/group coaching is based on the number of the participants.